Arrays for Laser Diode Bars and Stacks
Excellent collimation of the laser beam from a diode laser is often crucial for the overall performance of optical systems. SUSS MicroOptics provides a large variety of standard Slow Axis Collimators and Cylindrical Telescope Arrays for collimation of laser diode stacks or bars.
Slow Axis Collimator
- Bulk material: Fused Silica, Silicon, Borofloat
- Spectral wavelength 193 nm - 5 µm
- Spherical or aspherical lens profiles
- Perfect control of conic constant and lens uniformity
- Anti-Reflection coatings available on request
Cylindrical Telescope Arrays
- Monolithic elements both sides micro structured
- Alignment accuracy < 3 µm using mask aligner technology
Our Technology is Your Benefit
- With our precise manufacturing and metrology technology, SUSS MicroOptics is able to meet tightest lens profile and uniformity specifications.
- Our high fill-factor lens arrays ensure maximum collimation efficiency.
SUSS MicroOptics provides several off-the-shelf Slow Axis Collimator (SAC) in our online shop. We provide off-the-shelf cylindrical telescope arrays as well as customized SAC and customized cylindrical telescope arrays arrays on request.