The performance of laser beam homogenizers is limited by interference and speckles effects.
1D or 2D diffusers are commonly used to smoothen the laser intensity profiles for cw-laser or pulse lasers with multiple pulse exposure.
- Random diffusers 1D and 2D
- Bulk material: Fused Silica
- Spectral wavelength 193 nm - 3 µm
- Anti-Reflection coatings available on request
- Rotating diffusers are used to integrate a changing speckle or interference pattern over time
- 2D random diffuser
- For multi shot and cw applications
- Power supply, motor and mount included